Wednesday, 7 January 2026

The Day I Discovered Who Was Stealing From Me

 

For months, my life felt like a mystery I couldn’t solve. I kept money inside my own house ,my safe place and yet it kept disappearing like smoke. One day it was a R200, the next it was the whole envelope. Every time I opened my hiding spots, my chest tightened. How do you explain money missing from a locked room? How do you tell people something is wrong when even you don’t understand it?

I started questioning myself. Maybe I was forgetting. Maybe I was losing my mind. But deep inside, something whispered: No, someone is taking from you.

Nights became torture. I would wake up to strange sounds, shadows moving when they shouldn’t, and that cold feeling of being watched. My home didn’t feel like a home anymore  it felt invaded.

One day, after another note went missing, I broke down. I walked into a church with my heart heavy, my spirit tired. I didn’t know what I was searching for… peace, answers, anything that could explain the madness.

During prayer, the pastor stopped. He looked straight at me like he had walked into my house and seen everything himself. His voice cut through the room:

“Your money is not disappearing. Someone is sending something to take it.”

My whole body went cold.After the service, they told me the truth ,a truth sharper than a knife:

the lady next door was sending her rats to steal my money spiritually.

I couldn’t breathe. All the nights I heard scratches. All the times the money vanished from impossible hiding places. All the fear I felt without understanding why. Suddenly, everything connected like a puzzle I never wanted to see completed.

The idea of her sitting in her house, sending that rats into my home… it sent chills down my spine. My neighbour , someone I greeted, someone I shared a fence with ,was using darkness to rob me.

I walked out of that church trembling. Angry. Scared. Shocked. But also relieved that the madness had a name.

From that day on, I stopped keeping money in the house. I prayed harder. I protected myself. And the disappearances stopped like they had never happened.

People may laugh. People may doubt. But I know what I lived.

Sometimes the biggest thief is not human, it’s the spirit someone sends into your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...