The love of money can blind you. It can make you chase shortcuts, ignore warnings, and convince yourself that anything is worth trying as long as it brings cash. That’s how I ended up with the tortoise,something I got out of desperation, out of pressure, out of the hunger to change my life overnight.
At first, it felt like a blessing. The tortoise made me money. Things started moving. I was shocked by how quickly life changed. Money came in ways I had never seen before, and for a moment, I thought I had finally escaped struggle.
But what I didn’t prepare for was the aftertaste,the heaviness, the fear, the uneasiness that settled in my heart. Because what I brought into my life for money started demanding something else: my peace.
Now I’m sitting with something I no longer want. Something I never should have taken. Something I don’t even know how to get rid of.
It’s easy for people to say, “Just throw it away.” But when you know how you got it, when you know the beliefs and stories tied to it, when you’ve seen the strange way things shifted,you can’t just toss it aside like rubbish. You don’t want to keep it, but you’re scared to let it go the wrong way. You’re stuck between fear and regret.
What I’ve learned is this: whenever you take something for the sake of money, you also inherit the responsibility and the consequences that come with it. And now, I’m left trying to undo what my desperation once invited.
I don’t have all the answers yet. I’m still figuring out how to free myself from something I should never have touched. But I know one thing for sure: the love of money will take you places your spirit is not ready for places that are easy to enter, but hard to escape.And when you see this tortoise on the road please DO NOT GIVE it a lift or drive over it, otherwise it will be the end of my life.
And now, all I want is to find the right way to let it go and reclaim my peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment