Saturday, 13 December 2025

When His Cheating Turned Into My Child’s Pain


I walked away because I was tired of being disrespected.
I walked away because loving someone who keeps betraying you slowly destroys your soul.

But I never imagined that my decision to protect my heart would become a reason for my child to suffer.

He cheated on me, broke our home, and when I finally found the strength to leave, he chose revenge not against me, but against our baby. He stopped supporting his own child. A child who looks like him. A child who needs him. A child who is completely innocent.

Every day I watch my baby need things that should never be a struggle. Food, clothes, medical care, security. Things a father should naturally provide without being asked. And every day I carry that weight alone, while he lives freely, untouched by the consequences of his actions.

It hurts in a way words can’t fully explain. Not because I miss him but because I see the pain of absence growing where love should have been. My baby did nothing wrong, yet pays the highest price for his father’s selfish choices.

Cheating was already betrayal. Abandoning your child is cruelty.

A relationship can end, but parenthood does not. A real father does not disappear when love fails. He does not starve his child emotionally or financially to punish a woman who refused to tolerate disrespect.

Some nights I cry silently, holding my baby, promising him a life I am still trying to build alone. I promise protection, love, and stability,even when I am exhausted, even when I am scared, even when I feel broken.

One day my child will grow up and ask questions. And when that day comes, I will tell the truth gently. I will say: I stayed. I fought. I never chose myself over you.

He may have walked away, but I didn’t. I became both mother and father when I had no choice. And though this journey is painful, love willy always be stronger than abandonment.

Because no matter how much he failed us, my child will never feel unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...