There is a special kind of pain that comes from watching someone you once loved turn their back on the one innocent soul who needed them most. When he denied my child, I felt a piece of me break not because I needed him, but because our baby deserved better.
I remember the day I told him I was pregnant. Instead of joy, he gave me doubt. Instead of support, he gave me excuses. And when the child was born, he disappeared completely. No calls. No visits. No help. He chose the streets, his friends, and his pride over his own blood. I carried the weight of parenthood alone, learning strength through struggle. Every milestone, every fever, every school need ,I faced it alone.But life has a way of circling back.Years later, the same man who walked away now walks around with regret written all over his face. The same mouth that once denied my child now speaks about “mistakes” and “second chances.” The same heart that once felt nothing now feels the sharp bite of karma.
He lost relationships. He lost jobs. The people he chose over us betrayed him. And when he finally needed someone, the world gave him the same silence he once gave his child.
I don’t celebrate his suffering. Karma is not about revenge,it’s about balance. He is simply tasting what he served. Meanwhile, the child he denied is growing, thriving, and shining without him. Strong. Loved. Protected.
And here I am no longer angry, just wiser. I’ve learned that God doesn’t overlook the tears of a mother. Life doesn’t ignore the cries of an innocent child. The truth always comes out, and every action eventually returns to its owner.
He denied my child, but he can never change the truth. And now that karma has knocked on his door, he finally understands what I knew from the beginning:
Walking away from your own blood is a debt life always collects.
No comments:
Post a Comment