People think danger comes loudly , with screams, storms, or the sound of something breaking. But mine came quietly, on soft paws.
My neighbour had fifteen cats. At first, I thought she just loved animals. I would see them sitting on her windowsill, staring at my house like they were counting every brick. Sometimes they moved in groups, like soldiers on a mission. I ignored it… until the strange things started happening.
Money disappearing. Food rotting overnight. Waking up tired, as if someone had been pulling something out of me while I slept. Every time something went wrong, one of her cats would be sitting at my door… watching.
People in the neighbourhood whispered. They said she wasn’t just a cat lover she was using those cats as her messengers, her runners, her eyes in the dark. They said she sent them to places she couldn’t walk into herself.
And suddenly, everything made sense.
One night, I saw it with my own eyes. She stood outside under the moonlight, talking to them like they understood every word. The cats circled her, their tails stiff, their eyes glowing. Then, one by one, they scattered , some toward my yard. My body went cold.
That’s when I knew:
I wasn’t living next to an animal lover.
I was living next to a woman who used her 15 cats for witchcraft.
From that day, I stopped ignoring the signs. I started praying harder, protecting my home, watching my doors and windows. Because sometimes the enemy doesn’t come with a knife or a gun. Sometimes the enemy comes with whiskers, claws… and an obedient spirit behind them.
And trust me, nothing is more dangerous than a neighbour who sends her cats to do what she cannot.
No comments:
Post a Comment