Friday, 28 November 2025

My Grandmother Used My Friend’s Dead Uncle as a Zombie


My grandmother was known in our village for her dark, hidden powers, but I never thought she would cross a line that touched my own life. When my friend’s uncle passed away, everyone believed he had finally found peace.

But one night, I secretly followed my grandmother as she slipped out with her ritual tools. She walked straight to the fresh grave of my friend’s uncle. Without hesitation, she dug up the coffin and began chanting words I had heard only in her most dangerous rituals.


Moments later, his body began to move. His eyes opened, empty and lifeless. He stood up, not alive, but controlled. A zombie.

For days, villagers whispered about a figure that looked like the uncle, wandering at night. My friend complained about strange footsteps around their home, never knowing the truth.

Only I witnessed what happened.
Only I saw my grandmother use my friend’s dead uncle as a servant of the dead.

And it’s a secret I still carry alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...