Sunday, 12 October 2025

 A LETTER FROM ANONYMOUS.

Hi l was dating a married man for four years ,things were going smoothly. I was a side chick that knew her place. I respected his wife so I wouldn't call after 6 pm as it was his family time. This guy was giving me everything that I needed,he even bought my mom groceries every month. He even paid for my son's private school and bought me a car.He always complained about his wife so i would encourage him to take her on holidays. I went as far as planning their itinerary and booking a place for them. The problem started when he wanted a baby with me and i was not willing to give him one. After all he is someone's husband and I don't want to be a home wrecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...