I've been married to my wife for 6 years and have two kids together. When I met her she was not working and I provided for her and our kids ,l took her to school now she is a top lawyer . As soon as she started working she didn't want to help me with anything in the house but as a man I said I am a provider and that's what I've been doing. Two months ago while we were sleeping her phone beeped and I tried to give it to her but my eyes were fixed on a massage that come in from her father and it read as follows. My daughter I need more money to pay the builders for the roof . I was really surprised because she always says she does have money for our house hold . He even thanked her for the car that she bought him.
Saturday, 11 October 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haunted by the Roadside Dead
What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...
-
A Nigerian man was caught with dead bodies in a shack where he dries the bodies and later use the bodies to make drugs According to the st...
-
HIJACK ATTEMPT BACKFIRES: Uber Driver Escapes as Community Captures Three Suspects, Including Woman What started as a normal trip for an Ube...
-
I GOT A SNAKE THAT GAVE ME R300 000 PM BYT MY LIFE IS NOW A MESS Please keep me anonymous mamazala but this obsession over getting rich quic...

No comments:
Post a Comment