I DATED A MAN I HAVE NEVER MET AND THE NIGHT I MET HIM MY LIFE FELL APART
I want to share something that still confuses and scares me. I don’t know if anyone will believe me, but this is my truth.
Six months ago, I started talking to a man on the phone. We never met in person. We spoke every day, and he slowly became part of my life.
At that time, my life was a financial mess. I was struggling badly. This man helped me in ways no one else ever had. Every week, he sent me money — a lot of money. Because of him, I felt less stressed. I started fixing my life and becoming a better person.
Somewhere along the way, I fell helplessly in love with him.
After six months, he finally agreed to meet me.
He came to pick me up at night and said we were going to his village. On the way, he stopped at a plaza. Instead of going inside with me, he gave me his bank card and kept sending me back and forth to buy things. I felt annoyed and embarrassed.
That’s when I started thinking maybe he was married and didn’t want to be seen with me.
We drove about 90 km to his village. It was very dark. He was quiet the whole time. The silence made me uncomfortable, but I ignored it.
When we arrived, I saw a huge mansion inside the yard. But strangely, all the lights inside were off. Only the outside lights were on.
He handed me the house keys and told me to go straight to the hut at the back. I was shocked. Why would I stay in a hut when there was a big mansion right there?
He told me to go inside the hut and light all the candles I found there. He said not to leave even one unlit.
When I entered, I saw more than ten candles. They were all black.
I lit them and sat on the bed. Immediately, I felt strange. The room felt extremely cold, even though outside was warmer. My hair started shrinking and twisting in a way that scared me. The air felt heavy.
Then my legs suddenly locked. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t scream. My voice disappeared.
When I looked up at the thatched roof, I saw big red eyes staring at me. I couldn’t see what they belonged to. I was frozen in fear.
I looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost midnight. We had arrived around 8pm, but it felt like time had moved too fast. He was still outside on his “business call.”
At exactly midnight, the door opened.
The man walked in.
But something looked wrong. He looked very short, with thin, small legs. Suddenly it made sense why he never wanted to walk beside me in public.
He was wearing a red doek on his head. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell back onto the bed. I could feel everything happening, but I was too weak to move.
The red eyes started moving closer. As they came closer, I could see clearly that it was a snake.
Both the man and the snake came toward me. I felt the most painful sensation I have ever experienced. It felt like they were sucking blood from my body. The pain was intense and unbearable.
Then I fainted.
I woke up in his car the next morning. He told me we had arrived at my place. I don’t know how I got into the car. I don’t know how he carried me.
Before I got out, he gave me a stash of money and said he would call me later.
He never did.
He blocked me.
I miss the money he used to send me. I won’t lie. It changed my life. But I keep asking myself what really happened that night. What did he take from me? Was it real? Was it something spiritual? Or was it something else I cannot explain?
I haven’t felt sick or experienced anything strange since then. But I still feel unsettled.
I am still searching for answers.

No comments:
Post a Comment