Sunday, 15 March 2026

He Promised Me Love — But Turned Me Into a Prostitute to Fund His Lavish Life




What started as a fairytale romance quickly became a nightmare I never imagined I would live through.
I met him at a popular club in the city. He was charming, well dressed and confident. He introduced himself as a successful businessman from Nigeria who had recently moved to South Africa to expand his business. He spoke sweet words, bought expensive drinks and made me feel like the most important woman in the room.

Within weeks, we were inseparable.
He showered me with attention and gifts. He told me he saw a future with me and promised to take care of me. I believed every word he said. My friends warned me that everything seemed too good to be true, but I was already deeply in love.

Then slowly, things started to change.
He began complaining about financial problems. He said his money was “stuck” in business deals and that he needed help temporarily. At first, he asked me for small favors like sending money or paying for groceries. I didn’t think much of it because I thought we were building a life together.
But his requests soon became darker.

One night he told me that since I was beautiful, I could easily help us make money by “entertaining” some of his wealthy friends. I was shocked and refused immediately. He became angry and accused me of not loving him enough to support him.
He manipulated me emotionally, telling me that couples help each other during difficult times.

Eventually, the pressure became too much. He convinced me to meet one of his “friends” at a hotel. He promised it would only happen once and that it would solve all our financial problems.

But it didn’t stop there.What I thought would be a one-time mistake quickly turned into a nightmare. He started arranging more meetings with different men, collecting the money himself while I was left feeling ashamed and trapped.

Meanwhile, he was living a lavish lifestyle wearing designer clothes, driving expensive cars and partying almost every night. I later realized that I was the one funding his lifestyle.
I had become a prisoner in a relationship built on lies and manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...