Sunday, 1 February 2026

Beaten While Carrying Life.

 I loved a man who was supposed to protect me, but instead he became the reason my life turned into a nightmare.

When I was seven months pregnant with our first child, he hit me so hard I fell to the ground. From that moment, I couldn’t feel my baby move. Fear lived in my chest, but I tried to convince myself everything was fine. Two days later, my body felt weak and something didn’t feel right, so I went to the clinic.

The doctor checked me, his face changing as he listened.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly. “Your baby is not moving. We have to send you to the hospital. Your baby is dead.”Just like that, my world ended.

I had carried life inside me, dreamed of holding my child, only for violence to steal it away. And the man who caused it showed no remorse. No tears. No apology. Just silence.

A year later, I fell pregnant again  foolishly hoping things would change. But the beatings continued. Each slap, each punch came with fear that I would lose another child. I lived every day walking on eggshells, loving a man who was slowly destroying me.

When I was six months pregnant, he packed his bags.

No goodbye.

No explanation.

No support.

He walked out of my life like we never mattered.

He left me with scars on my body, pain in my heart, and memories I will never forget. He didn’t just abandon me , he abandoned his child and the responsibility of what he had done.

Some men don’t leave bruises only on skin.They leave wounds on the soul.

And some women don’t just lose relationships .they lose babies, dreams, and parts of themselves while loving the wrong person.

But I survived.

And my story is proof that abuse is not love it is a silent killer of hope. 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted by the Roadside Dead

  What began as a desperate way to survive has now turned into a living nightmare. For years, my husband had a dark secret ,one he kept hidd...