Hi Sis Fel please share my story.
Some stories are too strange to believe until they happen to you. Mine began like any other love story — with charm, warmth, and a man who seemed almost too perfect. I didn’t know I was stepping into a love that crossed the line between the living and the dead.
When I met him, everything felt effortless. He appeared in my life when I needed comfort the most. He listened deeply, spoke softly, and always knew the right words to calm my storms. He would show up unexpectedly, never calling, never texting first. He claimed he preferred to “just appear” because he liked surprising me.
At first, it felt romantic. I thought he was mysterious the type of man you meet once in a lifetime.
Looking back, the clues were always there.
He never ate when we went out together , he would push food around his plate and then say he had eaten earlier.
He never introduced me to his family or friends claiming they were “far away” or “complicated.”
He only visited at night and always after sunset, leaving before dawn.
He never wanted to take photos . He’d laugh it off and say he wasn’t “photogenic.”
I dismissed these things as odd. Love makes you blind, and I was deeply in love.
One evening, I asked him where he stayed. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and told me he couldn’t take me there. When I pressed him, he vanished and not walked away, vanished. One second he was beside me, the next he was gone like a shadow swallowed by the wind.
I froze. My heart raced but my mind refused to believe what I saw.
Days passed with no sign of him. Then a friend of mine searched his name online. The results felt like knives.
There he was , his picture, his smile… in an obituary.
He had died two years before I met him.
My knees gave out. I remember screaming, crying, shaking, unable to understand how I had been holding hands with someone who no longer existed in this world. Suddenly every strange thing made sense ,the night visits, the vanishing, the cold touch of his hands, the way he always smelled like the earth after rain.
I realized I had been loving a soul that refused to rest.
That night, he came to me one last time. His presence felt colder, lighter, almost fading. He told me he loved me but could not stay that meeting me had brought him peace, and now he had to go where he belonged.
I didn’t touch him; I knew my hands would pass right through.
I only whispered goodbye.
By morning, the room felt empty in a way I cannot explain.
People don’t believe my story. Some laugh, some look terrified, some avoid me altogether. But I know what I lived through. I know the warmth, the mystery, the heartbreak of loving someone caught between worlds.
Dating a ghost taught me something powerful:
Love can find you anywhere ,even in places where life has already left.
But some loves are not meant to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment